1st February, 2021
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, (hereinafter, “ RGPD ”), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, “ LOPDgdd “), you are provided with the following information about our processing of your personal data on this website.
Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. is the owner and, therefore, responsible for the websites indicated below, including any of their subdomains or sections (hereinafter, “Websites”, as applicable):
- entornocbs.eu and cbsaltogether.eu
- colegiobs.eu and britishschoolofseville.eu
In this legal text, any information that you can provide us through the Websites when you use it is detailed, such as: user registration, contracting the services offered, collaboration provision, subscription to any of the newsletters or provide contact information through any of the forms enabled for this purpose.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The following points detail how your personal data is collected and processed through the use of any of the Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. websites, including any of its subdomains or sections.
1. Responsible for the Treatment
The treatment of your personal data that can be collected on the Websites is the responsibility of the company Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L.
|Name||Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L.|
|NIF / CIF||B-91825471|
|Registered Office||Urb. La Juliana, Parcela 40 A and B. 41110 Bollullos de la Mitación, Seville|
|Phone||(+34) 955 766 187|
|Commercial Registry||Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Seville, volume 5110, Book 0, Folio 160, Section 8, Page nº SE-83374 and registered in the Companies Registry of Seville|
|Delegate||DPO Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org|
2. Categories of personal data
Visiting the Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. does not imply the provision of personal data unless they are requested through a form.
- When accessing through “user access” will be necessary identification through username and password or email that are identifying data to access the services / information requested as client-user of Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. .
- When you request information / suggestion / consultation through the tab “Admissions” – “Request for information” or “Consultation” identifying data (name, surname, NIF / CIF / NIE, email, telephone and address) are required to be able to manage your query / suggestion
- When accessing the “Work with us” tab (Candidate Registration), identifying data is required (name, surname, NIF / CIF / NIE, email, telephone and address); Personal: date and place of birth, age, marital status, family data; Academics and training: academic record, training and degrees; Professionals and employment: experience in the professional world, category or position to be developed or developed by the worker, professional record of the worker. Necessary to apply for the job application
- Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. has video surveillance cameras in its facilities that record images, these being personal identification data.
- The publication of images / videos of minors and / or adults on the web portals of Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. or on their social networks will require authorization express of the tutors and / or interested parties.
Additionally, when you browse and use the Websites, even if you do not register, data is automatically collected through technology or automated interactions. In a generic way, technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns are collected. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want more information, you can consult our Cookies Policy .
3. Purpose of the treatment
The personal data that you provide for the provision of the different services made available through the websites will be treated by Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. , in accordance with the following purposes:
- In the case of “Online Registration”, the purpose is to manage the creation of a USER account for the care of the different services offered by Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. that allow the telematic processing of the different services offered.
- In the case of introducing username and identification password because you are already a client of Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. will have the purpose of being able to access the services and information that Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. provides to its clients, and to carry out the service and administrative management contracted by you and for the duration of the contractual relationship between the parties and during the period of time legally established by tax and commercial legislation.
- In the event that personal data is included to request information and / or contact with the services provided by Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. these will be used for the purpose to answer your query / request / suggestion and manage the relationship you have with us, and while your consent lasts.
- In the event that you have contacted us by email, we will process your data to respond to your inquiry / request and manage the type of relationship you have with us. Your contact data will be kept as long as you maintain your consent for this purpose.
- In the event of entering information in the section “Work with us” (Candidate Registry) which includes personal and professional data, the purpose will be to create a database of candidates who choose to fill vacant positions in Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L.
- The images captured by video surveillance cameras are intended to carry out a complete control of the interior of our facilities and maintain perimeter security of the premises.
- The publication of images / videos are intended to disseminate activities and / or events organized by the Center.
No automated individual decisions will be made or profiles will be created based on the information you provide.
4. Storage duration
The preservation of personal data will depend on whether you are a user and therefore a client of the services provided by Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. or you have only requested information and / or made a query and / or sent a curriculum.
- The data of the client (registered user) will be kept as long as they are necessary for the provision of the requested services and, once said provision is completed, their data will be kept for the time strictly necessary, or by the legally established for the possible responsibilities derived from the service provided.
- The data of the inquiries and request for information will be kept until the provision of said information and for a period of 2 years.
- The data of the candidates to fill vacant positions will be kept for a maximum period of 2 years.
- The images captured by the video surveillance cameras will be kept for a maximum of one month.
Depending on the type of data processing, the basis for the legitimacy of such processing will be the following:
|Email- Contact – Information: Respond to your inquiry / request and manage the type of relationship you have with us.||RGPD: 6.1.f) Treatment is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the person responsible for the treatment or by a third party.|
|Work with us-Candidate registration: Sending personal and professional data of candidates to fill vacant positions in the entity.||RGPD: 6.1.a) The interested party gave their consent for the processing of their personal data.|
|Online registration and identification of clients: Access to the services and information of the College by clients to manage the services offered, the accounting and administrative management and the monitoring of the contractual relationship||RGPD: 6.1.b) Treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures at his request|
|Images recorded by video surveillance cameras in the facilities.||RGPD: 6.1.f) Treatment is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests pursued by the person responsible for the treatment or by a third party.|
|Publishing photos / videos||RGPD: 6.1.a) The interested party gave their consent for the processing of their personal data.|
In the event that you do not provide any of your requested personal data, your contract will not be able to be executed, comply with legal obligations, establish a contractual relationship between the parties or provide the required information / consultation.
The personal data provided by the user will not be communicated to third parties, unless, as in the case of clients, it is necessary for the provision of the requested services such as transportation, extracurricular, dining, and other complementary services (treatment managers) and on which the client has expressly accepted their communication. In all cases, the user will be duly informed of this possibility before proceeding with the communication of their personal data.
In the case of images recorded by video surveillance cameras, these will not be sent to third parties unless the State Security Forces and Bodies request it in the exercise of their functions.
Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. uses social networks (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp and Youtube) as well as Google Workplace that are under the EU-US Privacy agreement Shield, whose information is available at https://www.privacyshield.gov , and complies with European regulations on data protection.
7. User responsibility
The user will be responsible for ensuring that the data provided to Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. are true, accurate, complete and updated. For these purposes, the user will be responsible for the veracity of all the data that he communicates and must keep the information provided duly updated, in such a way that it responds to his real situation.
Likewise, it will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that it provides through the WEB sites and for the damages -direct or indirect- that this causes to Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. or to third parties.
8. User rights
Interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not. Interested persons have the right to:
- Access your personal data.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Revoke or withdraw the consent granted for the processing of your data for specific purposes at any time.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested persons may oppose the processing of their data or part of them, in which case we will stop processing the data, except for the fulfillment of any legal obligation.
- In certain circumstances, interested persons may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims and for the fulfillment of any legal obligation. In certain circumstances (when the basis of legitimation is the execution of a contract or the consent of the interested party) the interested persons may request their right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affect in a similar way.
Interested persons can exercise their rights by writing to the Data Protection Delegate email@example.com being able to obtain models for this exercise at firstname.lastname@example.org . Interested persons have the possibility to file a claim when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection ( www.agpd. is ). Likewise, interested persons can obtain additional information about their rights by contacting the Spanish Agency for Data Protection ( www.agpd.es ) .
9. Security measures
Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. will treat the user’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions in the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own creation and for which another source is indicated, for which it does not assume responsibility either any in terms of hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said information.
Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its Web pages, and may even limit or deny access to said information.
Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. is exonerated from liability for any loss or damage that the User may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. provided it comes from sources other than Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L..
Colegio Británico de Sevilla S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation, so we will communicate any modification that occurs in it and that affects the processing of your personal data.
12. Presentation of Claims
If as a user you consider it appropriate, you can direct your claim through the email email@example.com , or to the corresponding control authority. In this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD) through its own website: www.aepd.es .